Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I remove blackheads?

My blackheads on my nose are getting worse and I just would like to finally get them off. I'm also having problems with oily skin, what else can I do? I would prefer an answer that doesn't require acne products such as special soaps, but I still will accept them. Thanks!How can I remove blackheads?
well i mean clean ur face with a good soap that wont dry ur face out or just using like stridex or some kinda of acne product then they will most likley go awayHow can I remove blackheads?
heat up ur face (hot wet towel works) leave on ur face for like a min or two. so ur face is moisturized and the dirt is brought to the top


then take 2 tissues and pop them carefully if it gets too red don't keep trying to get it. but mine always come out that way. only try pushing out the same black head a few times (like 4-5 times)
Ok. Did you ever remove a pimple? Like you put your two index fingers but on your fingers have like a square of toilet paper around them and you push. and then, a brownish yellow thing will go out and you wipe it ith the toilet paper and you change toilet paper.
Fresh mint juice is a very effective remedy for blackheads. Apply this fresh mint juice on the face every night for the treatment of blackheads. Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Basically the only way is to squeeze them out. Steaming your face first helps them to come out easier. At most beauty supply places they sell a tool called a blackhead extractor that helps to get them out. Good luck
biore strips work pretty well in my experience

No comments:

Post a Comment