Friday, January 8, 2010

What do you use to remove your blackheads off your nose?

This works well:





http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbim鈥?/a>What do you use to remove your blackheads off your nose?
There are a couple of things you can do. One is the Clean and Clear blackhead eraser. I know a lot of people have used it and it had worked for them. Another thing is to use an alternative to the expensive Biore strips. I know this sounds weird but it does work just as well as the strips. Take some Elmer's glue and put a decent coat on your nose and let it dry, then peel it off. It works just as well but costs so much less. Another thing is use a facial scrub once a day, I suggest St. Ives apricot scrub acne control. If none of these works, then try talking to your doctor, you may need a prescription.What do you use to remove your blackheads off your nose?
I use a seaweed scrub mask that I buy at the Body Shop. It removes ALL my blackheads!! It is $22, but it lasts forever! It is a great investment, I give it 10 thumbs up!
I dont have many blackheads, so try using clean and clear blackhead scrub

No comments:

Post a Comment