Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads?

neutrogena black head scrub. better than the clean and clear blackhead eraser and THEIR blackhead scrub :)How to get rid of blackheads?
Make sure you exfoliate! Or buy a scrubbing lotion and/or face wash at Target or something. I don't have any blackheads but Clean %26amp; Clear morning shine works for me, it just dries out my skin a bit. But it works! If that doesn't work, you should use spot treatment. But the best thing to do is ask your dermatologist, especially if it's bad. They can give you medication for it. And doctors do know best.How to get rid of blackheads?
from my experience...using hot water 2 wash your face does NOT help


opens up your pores and trust me it is not pretty! um ..putting olive oil on your face and blow drying no way.just wash your face twice a day eat healthy drink lots of water


btw bleaching makes it worse cuz yur fairer with BLACK blackheads
i usually; do a facial once a week then a scrub and if it gets really bad i pick at them I know I know you're not supposed to blah blah
wash your face with facial scrubs everyday and use a deep pore cleaning facial mask
Clean and Clear all the way baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment