Friday, January 8, 2010

HOW TO REMOVE BLACKHEADS FROM YOUR NOSE WITHOUT LEAVING IT BRUISED?

biore pore perfect stips are great.


so is the clean and clear blackhead eraser!


:)HOW TO REMOVE BLACKHEADS FROM YOUR NOSE WITHOUT LEAVING IT BRUISED?
Biore Pore strips work like a charm!!


Good luck!! =)HOW TO REMOVE BLACKHEADS FROM YOUR NOSE WITHOUT LEAVING IT BRUISED?
The Best thing would be the ';Clean and Clear Advantage Blackhead Eraser';





I didnt have any blackheads just lots of acne around my chin area. I Used it once right before i went to bed. I woke up and my face was smoother and cleaner and my acne had gone down dramatically.
use St. Ives Swiss Formula Apricot Scrub Blemish %26amp; Blackhead Control it works amazing. When i use it makes my skin\nose really smooth without feeling the blackheads after one or two uses and then after u keep on using it, it should blemish all of ur black heads.
Do NOT squeeze, use a facial scrub or a face wash with a slight exfoilating compound (I use Murad products).

No comments:

Post a Comment