Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I delete blackheads?

I have a few on my lip, how do I get rid of them on private areas? I have eczema.How do I delete blackheads?
The cause for pimples are many and not only adolescence as


popularly believed. Chronic constipation is one major cause,


the food we eat plays a very important role. You will have


to cut down the fried food, chocolates, cheese and aerated


drinks. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and green vegetables with


a lot of water. Instead of washing the face with soap, use


orange peel powder. Dry Orange peels in the shade for 4-5


days. Powder finely and store. Wash your face with this 2-3


times a day. It clears the face and feels very refreshing.


more tips http://acnecaretipz.blogspot.comHow do I delete blackheads?
I put a wash rag in a lot of really hot water and then place it over the blackhead/zit. It pulls everything up.:) I did this a lot when I was 12 and I haven't really had a problem with zits since. Every now and then when I get stressed I may get one or two small ones. but the hot water really works and it's better for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment