Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do i get rid of blackheads on my nose?

I've had like a million blackheads on my nose since forever. I want to get rid of the because I'm tired of my nose being oily and wet all the time!Please help i need to get rid of them!How do i get rid of blackheads on my nose?
Biore` nose pore strips,





I use em' amd they are great! you can get them anywhere!How do i get rid of blackheads on my nose?
go to www.skinid.com they have a evaluation that will help and then they set u up with 3 diff. products. They r like $40
. Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves in water over the face every night and washed with warm water in the morning for preventing pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, dryness, and wrinkles. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co鈥?/a> will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment