Sunday, April 25, 2010

What REALLY gets rid of blackheads?

i have bought loads of products from the shops but none of them work. i have blackheads all over my nose, chin and a few on my forehead. im most annoyed with the ones on my nose. any ideas on what can help to get rid of them would be a great help to me.


thanxWhat REALLY gets rid of blackheads?
I had this for several years. But then my mom adviced me to apply/rub lime over it and dry it for sometime. Then i use to keep peeled petals of potatoes on it. I tried this for a month and got them away. Try it.What REALLY gets rid of blackheads?
while squeezing is ok if they are ready to come out, it'll only make it worse and infected if they're not. try products with salicylic acid, Nutreogena does one... In acne, salicylic acid helps slow down shedding of the cells inside the follicles, preventing clogging. Salicylic acid also helps break down blackheads and whiteheads.
Having lived through that stage of life and trying different remedies included zapping them electricly the only sure method is to have a nightly zit popping,blackhead squeezing session infront of the mirror. Good luck!
I wouldn't squeeze them to much because that tears the skin...when I do that sometimes I have little scabs on my face the next day. I use Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating 2-in-1 Foaming Pads, they work pretty good and you can get them for pretty cheap at walmart.
drink more water, drink fresh juice.
SQUEEZE!!! I mean seriously. And there's some kind of lotion out there to heal wounds from squeezing pimples that you might like to apply. Usually I don't use it since squeezing blackheads look quite harmless.
the nose strips work good but i squeeze mine out

No comments:

Post a Comment