Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a lot of blackheads on my nose?

What cani do to remove them permanently or for a longer time?? Going to a beautician didnt help one tiny bit!





I have normal skinI have a lot of blackheads on my nose?
pore strips twice a week and exfoliate 3 times a week. Try not to touch your face too much and make sure you wash your face twice a say with face wash. If you dont have dry skin, aslo try to avoid face cream but still use eye cream.I have a lot of blackheads on my nose?
It all depends.





The best way to keep my blackheads in check was by doing 3 things:





1) Clean my face using some warm water and fragrance-free soap (olive soap works best for my skin)





2) With the soap I would put in finely ground walnut shells to exfoliate it my skin





3) Use a blackhead extractor/remover whatever you want to call it to suck up the remaining stubborn blackheads.





Don't get the suction blackhad removers..those won't work and cost way too much. Get a good stainless steel one that will last a loooooooooooong time.
You can try this. Make a paste by mixing 1 tsp lime juice and 1 tsp of finely powdered cinnamon. Apply it on the affected area before going to bed. Wash it off in the morning.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
Pia has given very good advice, I would add control your diet. A green salad and an orange (not juice) every day will help make your skin healthy.





Try a mud mask, that may pull out the oil deposits in the pores.
Use ducktape.
i get them too , at the tip of my nose. soo annoying, i never know what to do either lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment