Sunday, April 25, 2010

How Do You Get Rid Of Blackheads?

I've tried 'The Wave', squeezing them, scrubbing my face, but nothing will get rid of them! When I squeeze them, if they come out, they always just come back the next day! I always wash my face, twice a day, and I always make sure my hands are clean. I've tried so many different cleansers but nothing is working! Please Help!!





(Also, they are so visible because they are on my nose and I have really big pores on my nose, so how do I make them smaller?)How Do You Get Rid Of Blackheads?
try that avocado mask that you buy at the store the big container last years it will get rid of freckles blackheads and more!!How Do You Get Rid Of Blackheads?
Alright, heres the thing


cleansers are not the best thing


first of all use water to clean your face NOT soap i know it sounds stupid but trust me


using soap and cleansers may clean your face for a short period of time but they will come back harder if you dont continue using the cleanser.


there is a better way, clean your face with water and go to your local drugstore and buy some zinc, and take a pill each day, its natural and much more effective
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment