Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I can't seem to keep blackheads off my face, any ideas?

I've changed my makeup and face wash, and I still can't get rid of them.I can't seem to keep blackheads off my face, any ideas?
Avoid soda and junk food. Exercise and eat well. Try Proactive. If that doesn't work go to a dermatologist.I can't seem to keep blackheads off my face, any ideas?
thanks! I'll try it. Report Abuse

No! make-up makes it all the worse becuz when you work and get sweaty then that sweat and make-up goes in your pors cause-ing bad black heads try CLEAR AND SENSATIVE SKIN its really helped me alot but it takes time!
Cut them with knifes and use band-aids for a while.
Try Baking Soda. It cleans your face real good.


Just pour some in your hand and mix with a few drops of water in your palm till it looks creamy, then put on your face. Let it dry on your face then rinse face with warm water.


write me back on how your face feels.


I use it all the time.


Hope it works for you.
have you tried those face washes that come on the cloth like the oil of olay ones? they're great. they clean, mositurize adn exfoliate all at the same time. oh, and they cost between 6 and 8 dollars a pack, which i am guessing is a lot less than proactive or something a dermatologist will give you.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: Whiteheads/Blackheads/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Hairremoval/


Makeup /Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/ hair highlighting


/Weightloss /etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
try PROACTIV! That stuff works great. Any type of acne youve got WILL be cured. I had it awful around my chin %26amp; then i put it on before i went to bed. Next morning, they were gone! Also, put Vitamin E cream on every Night Because Vitamin E keeps that stuff from coming back.
Try a deep pore cleanser and astringent. Some people are just more prone to blackheads. My daughter uses the Oil of Olay cleaning clothes for combination skin these help also as one side of the cloth is a coarse texture to help take off makeup and grime.
AVON has many products that will do the job. Which one you need depends on your skin type, among other things.





Contact me through my website for a free Skin Care Consultation.





Karen/AVON Beauty Advisor


http://www.youravon.com/kingraham

No comments:

Post a Comment