Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Strange discoloration in my nose due to removal of blackheads?

strange discoloration in my nose due to removal of blackheads?





(its located around my nose... its located where i pressed hardly to remove my black heads)





i dont what just happened to my nose, i think is just a bruise...





coz' last night, i tried so hard to remove my blackhead, i think it bruised my nose... thats why there was this strange discoloration on my nose?





is it?





and if so... how long will it be back to normal?Strange discoloration in my nose due to removal of blackheads?
Oh, you poor thing! Well, it should be gone in about 3 days... Good luck!





Oh, and for the blackhead thing, try pressing your whole nostril upwards after a shower... Wash with mild soap, then let it rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment