Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads?

Why do I have blackheads on my forehead? And how did I get it? I barley have pimples, But I got alot of blackheads. What should I do to remove them? How long will it take?How to get rid of blackheads?
I highly recommend you use Biore Pore Strips. In just 10 minutes the strips deep clean the affected area, eliminating dirt and oil in your pores, which cause the blackheads. They are sold worldwide and fairly priced. Check out:


http://www.biore.com/usa/





Also, if that doesn't work look into Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser. It's an actual machine that should ';erase'; your blackheads.





Here you will find a great product just for your skin:


http://www.cleanandclear.com/findProduct鈥?/a>





Good Luck!How to get rid of blackheads?
if you use the biore pore strips they'll get rid of them the best.If not, I suggest squeezing them out.and then get a blackhead scrub so they wont come back
Super glue and duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment