Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to get rid of blackheads?

I have a bunch of black heads on my nose, but other than that, my face is really clear. Do Biore Pore Strips work, and are they good for you?


I also hear the Speedy Recovery Acne Treatment Exfoliating Cleanser works, but if anyones tried it, it will be helpful if you tell me if it works. Also, does the Clean %26amp; Clear Advantage Blackhead Exfoliating Cleanser work?





THANKS!How to get rid of blackheads?
if u have hair removing wax. for like ur eyebrows or bikini wax or anything.





get a hot rag and put it over ur face to open up ur pores. leave it on there for like 3 mins.


then put the wax on ur nose. not alot. and since ur pores are opened from the hot rag. itll pull out all the nasty black heads and stuff. that what i doHow to get rid of blackheads?
In my experience, its hard to get rid of them with anything topical, and my next step would be see a dermatologist or go to a spa..if you have the money to get a deep cleaning...where they literally extract the black heads with their hands!
Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
Omg! I made this blackhead stuff the other day and it actually works. All it is squeezed lemon juice, sea salt and ground up aspirin.. Trust me. it works.


xo
Exfoliating Clenaser works the clean and clear Advantage!
i would try the nutrogena wave it's amazing and i loooove it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment