Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I get rid of blackheads?

I have a problem with blackheads. How can I get rid of them? Don't suggest blackhead strips, because I've tried them a few times and they don't work for me. Is there any kind of natural face scrub or mask I can make from stuff you can find around the house?How do I get rid of blackheads?
Use a facial steamer to steam your face for a few minutes. This helps you to open up facial pores, and expose the blackheads. Pat your face dry. Then, use a blackhead remover to remove blackheads. Place the hole of the remover over a blackhead, and gently press down. This will apply the pressure from underneath the blackhead, and pop it up. Then use an alcohol pad to clean it up to avoid infection. Avoid harsh squeezing or scraping at the blackhead. Excessive squeezing can damage the skin surround the pore and can actually increase the size of the pore, leading to more blackheads in the future.How do I get rid of blackheads?
Step1Keep your face clean. Wash your face whenever you feel it is getting oily.


Step2Wash your face with a gentle water-soluble cleanser.


Step3Apply a clay mask that does not contain ingredients such as mint or peppermint. It will absorb excess oil from the skin surface. If you have dry skin, use oil-absorbing papers to clean the face.


Step4Visit your dermatologist. Ask about vitamin supplements for healthy skin. Vitamin A will keep the oil flowing uniformly and won鈥檛 clog your pores. Tretinoin and Adapalene are common retinoids for skin treatments.


Step5Apply exfoliant or a scrub that will help remove dead skin from your face.


Step6Take hot steam on your face to soften the blackheads for easy removal.


Step7Use appropriate make-up. Consult your dermatologist, who will recommend suitable creams for your skin type.
Hmm...


I know you said do not suggest black head strips.


but have you tried Biore Strips? My friend %26amp; I both


think they are one of the greatest things lol.


Make sure to rinse you face in hot/warm water then apply


the face wash/ strip, then rinse with COLD water.


The water temp. makes a difference.


Sorry if I didn't help.


Hope I did though =]
1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub you can find it at your drug store .


2. at home remedy : Take a handful of epsom salt and gently scrub your face w/ it for a minute or so then rinse . You should see results .
PUT TOOTHPASTE ON THE ZITS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT AND IT MIGHT STING BUT IT WILL SLOWLY PROGRESS!
use proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment