Saturday, December 26, 2009

Apple cider vinegar vs. bakig soda for body acne and blackheads?

Which is better apple cider vinegar and water or baking soda and water for acne on shoulders and back and for blackheads.Apple cider vinegar vs. bakig soda for body acne and blackheads?
Apple cider vinegar, out of the two. But witch hazel is an amazing thing, I started drinking soy milk for a month and it made me break out like crazy so I started freaking out. I went to Walgreen's and found a bottle of witch hazel it said ';natural astringent'; on it so I though I would give it a go. It only cost $2. I used it for like two weeks and now my skin is beautiful! give it a try!Apple cider vinegar vs. bakig soda for body acne and blackheads?
Try both. The baking soda in the daytime, and the unfiltered apple cider vinegar at night since it stinks!








Here are some other tips to try:





http://www.mybeautyrecipes.com/homemade_鈥?/a>





http://www.ayurvedic-medicines.com/home-鈥?/a>








Hope this helps! Good Luck!!!





[edit] DO NOT EVER PUT VASELINE ON YOUR SKIN! It will most likely only make it worse. Mineral Oil, Paraffin %26amp; Petrolatum 鈥?Petroleum products coat the skin like plastic, clogging pores and creating a build-up of toxins, which in turn accumulate and can lead to dermatological issues, like slowing cellular development, which can cause you to show earlier signs of aging, and vitamin deficiency. Suspected cause of cancer %26amp; disruptive of hormonal activity. Mineral oils contain hydrocarbons, a real danger to the stomach and especially the lungs.
I like apple cider in water, especially if you have hard water. I even use apple cider vinegar to rinse may hair once every two weeks to get shampoo build up. I use baking soda, dish, soap, water and peppermint oil to clean the bath.
Neither. All you need to clear that stuff up is to help your body catch up with getting clear of excess waist. Drink some prune juice or take ex-lax. Then for the surface stuff, get some Vaseline Intensive Care lotion.....Extra strength wich has a fabulous healing effect.
I have actually heard that pressing a whole garlic clove, and then rubbing it on your face helps. Then wash it off after a minute, and things will start to clear up. Good luck!
You should start eating better and drink plenty of water. And Avoid chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment