Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the best way to get rid of acne and blackheads?

i have lots of acne in my T-zone, chin, and next to my nose, ive never gotten blackheads before, but i just noticed a couple on my chin, also my face is almost always oily. please help me solve these problems!?Whats the best way to get rid of acne and blackheads?
Prep your face by opening your pores with steam or a hot shower. Then use a clay mask to bring the impurities to the surface. Dab the red outbreaks with lemon juice, to kill the bacteria that cause acne and infection. Rinse with warm water. Use a sugar scrub the rub off nay remaining blackheads. Rinse with warm water, then finish with cold to close the pores again.Whats the best way to get rid of acne and blackheads?
I suffer from the same problem :[! Well what I do is use two cleansing washes (Which is the liquid stuff that is suppose to burn and clean out the dirt in your pores) and then I use a facial scrub to get the rest of the dirt off and the I use Proactiv!





Skin cleansers:


Astringent (Sea Breeze) from Equate


Astringent from Clean %26amp; Clear





Facial scrub:


Oxygenating from Clean %26amp; Clear





Proactiv





(Yes I do use all of these on a regular skin cleaning day. I use the facial scrubs first, liquid cleansers, and then Proactiv)
Well, using products that care to your specific problems with really help, like oil free acne care, stuff like that, and the blackhead eraser, and the wave, stuff like that!
You can try applying grated cucumber over the acne or pimples for fifteen to twenty minutes and then washing with warm water. Its regular use prevents pimples and blackheads. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment