Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it normal for you to have blackheads around your nipples?

Yes it is. Don't worry we all have our flaws. And Joe E your a disguisting pig!Is it normal for you to have blackheads around your nipples?
Oh my goodness you know what I though no one else had blackheads there i guess its normal if we both do though .Is it normal for you to have blackheads around your nipples?
I don't know, I didn't have, though it might be normal
yup! nothing to worry about.
i dont think so but it dosnst mean anything s wrong with u , prob just sweat there alot? Mabey do a exfoliation around those areas and it might clear up. If it worries u alot go to the doc
post some pics and I will tell you.
Yes but they aren't really blackheads. It is just where hair could possibly be. Don't worry.





Send me a pic and I'll tell you if its normal or not ;)
black heads can appear almost everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment