Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of blackheads?

hi, i have acne on my chin, like in the crease, and around my nose a few on my forehead. i've tried practically everything: biore face wash, biore scrubber, biore face strips, heating masks, normal face wash....i don't know what else to do! i've also tried various masks from like longs and safeway. what's the best way to zap them out, besides drinking a lot of water?How to get rid of blackheads?
you should prob go to your doctor and they'll give you something for it. i saw my doctor and they gave me this erthyromycin cream and it really works. it took a little while to kick in but the it was worth the wait. i started using it in december and my acne was gone in march. oh and also wash my face with aveeno facial scrub. and i use an oil-free moisturizer (clean and clear)How to get rid of blackheads?
Try the wave,it works a lot for that and for some acne...
pop them out, dont use the nail just the finger ..... the come right out. I hope that helps. If not try pro-active.
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment