Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have blackheads all over my nose. What should I use to get rid of them?

Biore strips.





http://www.biore.ca/en/products/productI鈥?/a>I have blackheads all over my nose. What should I use to get rid of them?
I get blackheads on my nose too, so I can give you good advice here.





I use Clean And Clear Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, which is really fantastic at keeping your skin clear of oil, which is the main cause of blackheads.





Also, it may sound disgusting, but on the worst, most noticeable ones, I have found it can be a good idea to give them a bit of a squeeze, just to get all the dirt out. Then, if I've done a few at a time, I tend to use witch-hazel (any brand will do, the purer the better, though) on a piece of cotton wool.





Pressing it down on your skin around any inflamed blackheads, or generally just dangerously oily patches (especially ones that threaten to breakout) will help keep oil away. It really dries the skin out, but not so much that it becomes flaky.





Hope this helped xI have blackheads all over my nose. What should I use to get rid of them?
hi,


im 14 and i had the same problem.


i tried loads of different products costing me loads of money but now i have found 2 products that work so well, they dont work to well on there own.


1. clarity skin rescue blackhead clearing nose strips from superdrug, they really help and i love taking them off to see all the dirt they have pulled out! at the begining i used these 2 times a week for 3 weeks, and now just once a week.


2. neutrogena visably clear daily cleansing cushions- exfoliating one side smooth the other to get rid of blackeads. i use this once every otherday all over my face,as it keeps my skin lovely and clear too.





hope this helps x
I agree with the answer above, biore strips!!!!! i would die without them!! the thing is, they dont pull ALL of the blackheads, but they do make a huge difference. Be sure to use them at least twice a week, or else what's the point?
Clean %26amp; Clear cleanser specially formulated for blackheads.





Use a cotton wool pad with the solution on and dab the blackheads with it.






i have the same problem... try using pore cleansing strips...and also use a daily scrub...that helps a bit...and use the products regularly otherwise it will just come back if you stop
i third biore strips. they don't get all of them out at once, but they all eventually come out after a few weeks.
sandpaper and lemon juice

No comments:

Post a Comment