Saturday, December 26, 2009

Will using an alcohal-free toner help with my acne and some blackheads on my face?

im currently useing the Neutrogena oil free acne foaming cleanser (i was using it for 3 weeks so far)and im seing some results but i still get some oil and my skin is not clearing fast enough.so will using an alcohal-free toner help?do u have any recomendations of any good alcohal-free toners?ty!!!





PS. PLease do not say anything about proactive,i tryed it and it made my acne worse....suprise,suprise!!Will using an alcohal-free toner help with my acne and some blackheads on my face?
YES. any toner without alcohal is a good one, because alcohal strips the natural oils you NEED.


but, i dont think you really need a toner. most toners are completely useless, and if you want an awesome cheap toner, try witch hazel.Will using an alcohal-free toner help with my acne and some blackheads on my face?
amazingly pure 100% rubbing alcohol does the trick for me
Hello! Actuallu, the best toner there is is witch hazel.Witch hazel rocks because it cleans the pores and also minimizes inflammation and reduces pore size. Good stuff. I also luv luv luv Noxema brand daily toner. It gives you an awesome clear look. Now what concerns me more is what moisturizer you use. Even if you are acne-prone, you still need to have moisture on your face. I suggest this : Start off with Neutrogena's daily cleanser/ cool mask. It is a cleanser you can use either as a daily cleanser , or you can use it as a five minute intensive mask. It contians menthol, so it feels intensely cool. Then pat you r face dry and use witch hazel as your toner. Once your face is dry of the toner, use Aveeno's daily face moisturizer. It has no oil, and it lasts all day. Try that combo and see how it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment