Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why do my blackheads comeback?

I have quite a few blackheads on my face mainly on my forehead. I have one of those metal blackhead poppers which works great, but about the next two days after i pop them my forehead breaks out further. I even wash my forehead with an acne cream but it seems to always comeback. Does the fact that the cuts are open to the air have anything to do with them returning?Why do my blackheads comeback?
The comedone extractor (metal blackhead popper) only extracts the trapped oil below the black core. It does not get rid of the sac from where the oil came out off... sometimes you do not get every thing out and your body does not like the oil that leaked under your skin and it comes back with a vengence... You might want to get a script for some retin-a, differing get, tazorac or ziana (any one would be good) to help prevent you from getting black heads.
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment