Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to clear up blackheads?

I seriously have tried everything.





I don't wear any make up, because I don't need it. I was my face every night and in the morning. I've also done a honey mask every so often. I've put a towel over my face to ';open'; up my pores, and I can't use Retin-A because it really really destroys my skin.





I've done the biore strips, and they worked the frirst few times,


but now they're useless.








So is there any other way, or something else that I can try to


get rid of them?How to clear up blackheads?
buy any liquid that is especially made for black head eliminationHow to clear up blackheads?
Go see a dermatoligist I went to my doctor %26amp; she gave me a prescription for my acne it worked awesome its best to go to your doctor or a dermatoligist they will give you some stuff to clear those blackheads up C= I have them too i hate them there always there n never seem to fade im going to go see my doctor at my next appointment and im going to ask her about my blackheads C=


goodluck
I use biore strips %26amp; they work for me but Also the biore 'pore unclogging scrub' that works pretty good . %26amp; clean%26amp;clear 'continuous acne cleanser' works veryy good its in a purple bottle . thoose work for me .
If you're serious,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best teeth whitening method.


Hope this helps
Get face massage from professional only once a month
Yeah, you could pop them like a zit until the yellow shtuff comes out.
biore works for me, and popping them is fun! but takes time

No comments:

Post a Comment