Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to get rid of blackheads?

ive got quite a few blackheads on my nose and i hate them, i wash my face %26amp; use clearasil and tcp every night on them but they still haven't went away. Any secrets ? please help.How to get rid of blackheads?
pore or black head strips you just apply the with water leave to dry and remove all of your black heads stick to the strip and are pulled out as you remove it its simple and painlessHow to get rid of blackheads?
You could try using a facial steamer to open your pours, or just using really hot water to was your face. Then you could squeeze them but make sure you have washed your hands and nails carefully beforehand or you could end up making them worse. This works for me, and then afterwards I always splash cold water on my face to close the pours back up again. I also use blackhead scrub a couple of times a week - not too much though as it aggravates my skin.
Panoxyl gel or cream is your friend!





Readily available as over the counter medicine and it is inexpensive too!





It comes in different strengths and our family uses number 5. Excellent product that keeps your pores completely free of blackheads and prevents them from coming back.





I've tried nearly every preperation over the last 30 years and this is the ONLY product that works.





Good luck!
it's probably something you eat. i suffered from zits and blackheads too and i really hated that, but then i realized they come from the chemicals,flavorings and E numbers in food. so try eating more organic food and your blackheads will stop coming out! Also use tea tree oil before you go to bed, it really helps :)
There are some nasal strips that you can use especially designed for this problem but I cant remember the name of them but they are a well known brand, try using your search engine and it should be able to help you, they really do work so its best to grab them, I'm a compulsive squeezer and it works for me but not for everyone, but I have found that they dont come back so cant complain! :)
Biore pore strips they sell them at the the drug store sometimes the drug store has a generic version that is cheaper and it works just as good. Also a mud face mask once a week will help too.
Use some baking soda in facial cream. It takes a few times but they will go away. Just make it to a pasty substance and rub gently on your nose. Do this about twice a week. I would recommend Monday and Friday.
I think there's a pore strip cleansers produce by Ponds, it remove black and white heads...
pore strips
squeeeeze them
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment